Sunday 1 June 2014

What I have been up to

First things first I have been doing a lot of MG work I have come up with a model plan I have been working on my MG 5Z and a convertible and a coupe so busy, busy, busy.
Right so here is more detail on what I am calling the MG 10 model plan which hopefully would launch MG straight into the middle of the premium market dominated by Audi, BMW and Mercedes Benz so here's what it looks like.

MG1 Small city car in the A-segment
MG2 midget small roadster/coupé

MG3 Hatchback B-segment
MG4 Extreme rally/road car version of  MG3

MG5 Hatchback C-segment
MG6 Coupé based on MG5

MG7 Hatchback/saloon D-segment
MG8 Coupé/roadster

MG9 SUV
MG10 Mid engine supercar

Apart from all that I also did some drawing pictures are below.





















 

MG6 Z coupe

No comments:

Post a Comment